Friday, March 18, 2011

The Ultrasound



Yesturday brought forth great excitment, as our ultrasound date had finally arrived! One which I thought was never going to get here. So off we went, Kennedy and all!

After a long wait in those tiny change rooms, I finally got to go back and see our little baby! The tech asked me if I wanted to know the sex of the baby right now, or wait until she brought Ryan in. I was very tempted to hear it right then, but decided to be a nice wife and wait for Ryan. She brought him and said, ok let me show you... of course then I knew for sure it was going to be a boy, cuz what else would she "show" us? Sure enough, she told us we will be having a boy!

Now everytime Kennedy looks at me, she points to by belly and says "baby", then says "boy". It is very cute and I am excited to see her as a big sister to this little guy!

I am sure that some of you know that all along I had really been hoping for another girl and thought I would be somewhat dissapointed when they told me I was having a boy, but surprisingly I am really excited to have a boy! I look forward to meeting him and seeing the kind of man he turns out to be.

3 comments:

  1. yay! that is so exciting! especiallky because kimm is having a boy too. now you will have one of each though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you two. When ever I think of this little man, I feel like crying. Weird, huh? It is starting to pass now, cause I'm not crying now. So excited for me too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m excited tooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete