Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Side Job

I am very happy to announce that I am the proud owner of my very own etsy shop! For those of you who dont know what that is - it is a website where people sell their handmade stuff. For the longest time I have thought about trying to sell stuff on there and trying to figure out what that might be, and I finally got around to it - with a lot of encouragement from other people, especially Ryan. Ryan had always told me I should sell some of the stuff I make on there, but I always thought no one would be it (I still dont know if anyone will.) But the point is, I want you all to check it out because, lets be honest, I am super proud of myself! My shop is called Pretty Cute Pink and I focusing on accessories for kids rooms, mostly. Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettycutepink?ref=pr_shop There are more items to come, I just have not gotten to them yet - so be sure to check back in a few days for more!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jenn, this stuff is amazing! You are one talented lady. The crown and pillow are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jenn, you are very talented. I'm glad that you are using those talents.

    ReplyDelete