Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So Close...

Recently I bought a potty training seat (yes its from the dollarstore for only $2 - hey why not?) so that we can start putting Kennedy on the toilet. So far, I just put her on it before her night time bath and whenever in the day that she feels like it. I am not getting too serious yet about a training routine or anything like that.
So last night I put kennedy on the toilet right before her bath and she sat there, while I sang her a song to destract her, for about 30 seconds or so and then had had enough so I took her off. Only 10 seconds later did her decide to pee on our bathmat! If only I had left her for another few seconds then she would have had her first pee on the potty! Oh well, there is plenty of time for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment