Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why I Haven't Written In 2 Months...

1. I have become very lazy!
2. I feel like nothing that interesting has happened
3. If something does happen, then I forget to write about it soon enough
4. I feel like my time is better spent - sitting around, sleeping, spying on ppl on facebook and eating
5. I would rather keep changing what my blog looks like then think of something to write
6. I am pregnant (I like to use that excuse as much as I can - its awesome!)

So, I apologize to all my loyal blog fans and I will be sure to stop being so lazy and keep you updated on my life and my families life!

2 comments:

  1. You pretty much have every excuse that I use for not updating my blog! I feel better lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jenn! Congratulations! Two is fun.......you will do great!

    ReplyDelete