Friday, September 17, 2010

Picky Eater

I always said that my child was not going to be a picky eater - I would make sure of it! Well, that didn't happen. Much to my dismay, Kennedy is now a picky eater. I make her food that I think she likes (times past she would eat it) only to find that it ends up on the floor or not touched at all. So, I throw that meal out (thinking - what a waste!) and proceed to make something else. Sometimes that gets eaten, sometimes it doesn't. I just never know anymore. I know one thing though, she LOVES animal crackers! I can always count on her eating those. Or, of course, eating whatever myself or Ryan is eating, just never her own food. So, like I always do when I need some answers about rasing a child, I went to the internet and came across this article from Dr. Sears - and it made me feel a whole lot better about this picky eating buisness. So here is the link for those who may be in the same boat as me: http://www.askdrsears.com/html/3/t030800.asp

I found it very helpful, hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment