Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kennedy's One Year Photos


Here are just a few pics from Kennedys photoshoot yesturday. I love things that look old and worn out. So that is the look we were going for. The leaves are perfect right now and it was a great time to get some pictures done!

Thanks to the person who did not want this super cute chair anymore, as my sister found it by her dumpster for me! It was the perfect chair and I just love it!

My friend Michelle was the photograper of the day, and that a trooper she was! She has 4 little kids all under the age of 6 not to mention a 4 month old. They all came along for the adventure! Near the end, Im pretty sure they all had enough. So, a big thank you to Michelle for doing this for me despite some crying kids! The pictures look great and I cant wait to see the rest of them!


















3 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! Nice work! P.S I think she looks like you Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn! That first one, holy smokes she is your twin!!!! Your friend Michelle, is that the one you used to live with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh!! jenn... you have the cutest kid ever!!! seriously! LOVIN' the little jean vest!!! :) and the vintage'y' chair!!
    and yes, i agree- your little girl look like her momma!
    Stay Fabulous,
    Kari

    ReplyDelete