Sunday, September 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDY!


I can hardly believe that my little girl is one already! We are so lucky to have such an amazing daughter and have enjoyed everything about this past year with her.

We celebrated her very first birthday with family and close friends. We had a great time and sure do appreciate everyone who came out!

Kennedy, of course, loved being the center of attention (as she always does), and eating her first piece of chocolate cake! She got really great presents and was more than excited to see them all!
I really wanted Kennedy to have a little party dress, so I made one for her and I thought it looked pretty cute on her!

I also made mini bundt cakes for the guests and a mini chocolate cake for Kennedy. My mom and Sharon were a big help when it came to decorating the cakes, and then I just made little letters to stick in them to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.







6 comments:

  1. Sooo cute Jenn! Everything looks awesome and I'm excited to see Kennedy in her party dress, it looks stunning. HOw was your Vegas trip!!! That better be the next post! Welcome Home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cakes turned out soooo cute! great job. and happy birthday Kennedy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love the little cakes and the party dress. You are soo talented!! Crazy how fast the kidlets grow hey??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress, cakes, and decor are so cute!! I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete