Monday, November 15, 2010

Looks like we have a bitter!



This is a picture of our little fairy on halloween. So cute and innocent.... apparently not so innocent! Last week I got a membership at the Y and took Kennedy with me. She went to child minding (as they like to call it there) while I went swimming. When I came to pick her up, the first thing that the lady said to me was, "So she's a bitter eh"? I was like oh no know (knowing full well that she actually is a bitter), did she bite someone? And the lady just pointed to this cute little girl who couldn't have been older than 1. So that was embarassing. But atleast now they know to look out for it! Later that day when I told Ryan what happened and then showed him Kennedy's Y pass card - we couldnt help but laugh, because, well honestly she looks like a bitter!







2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's an awesome pic of her! She does looklike a trouble maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol This is awesome Jenn! Totally made me giggle out loud! Love the pic on her card! It's kind of a "don't-mess-with-me" look. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete