Thursday, July 22, 2010

I finally gave in!




I am now the newest member of the blog family! I never thought I would do a blog. Mostly because I didn't think anyone really cared what went on in my life all the time (really, does anyone)? Hopefully someone does, because it is official! I will say this though, don't expect anything extraordianary from me. As you can probably tell already, I am not the best writter and I have the worst grammer. Thank goodness, though, I have a very cute and very funny daughter to entertain you with on here!


How about a few introductions to get started:


I am Jenn Carter and I love to do do crafts, sew, play soccer, and run (running came much easier before I had a baby and got super lazy)! That's all you really need to know about me, espcially becuase you already know me if you are ready this. Lucky people!


My husband is Ryan Carter, from Lacombe Alberta. He is currently in school for Nursing and has a mere 2.5 years left! Sure hope that goes fast! He works hard all the time and most importantly, he puts up with me!


Finally, there is Kennedy! What a blessing she is! She will be 1 years old in just 5weeks! Can you believe that? She is the cutest little girl out there! She loves to entertain people, shake her little bum, and play with other kids. We could not have asked for anything more than what she is.


I hope you enjoy my blog from here on out!

8 comments:

  1. my email is hotbananapepper@gmail.com... add me to your list when you go private! I love blog-reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start, Jenn!! Looking forward to keeping in touch ;)

    Lori (whirley.girl@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Jenn! My email is jenna.wight@gmail.com. Send me your email and I'll add ya to our blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Jenn! What a sweet pic of your little fam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited you gave in!! I totally want to know what is going on with your life!. Our email is paulandnancygarner@gmail.com. Send me your email too so you can view ours. We just barely made it private! Can't wait to see you at the reunion...you are going right?? You better be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow sis. i'm so proud of you. can't wait to read more!!
    kimmhatch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like it to!

    hatchbo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete